Belle Glade Alliance Church has been a light in the Belle Glade community for 60 years. As a part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, we are committed to contributing to the Great Commission here in our backyard and to the ends of the earth.
In 1956, David Frazier, a missionary doing his home service internship, came to Belle Glade. His vision, combined with the faithfulness of others committed to planting a church, was the birth of Belle Glade Alliance Church. The church began in the home of Mr. and Mrs. George Dupere and Mr. and Mrs. J. D. Stephens. After that, it met at several locations around town before land was acquired. Finally, a new church building was constructed and dedicated. It now serves as a strong community of faith with a legacy of providing hope to a world in need of a Savior.
For more information on the Christian and Missionary Alliance, click here